Three days and seven rounds have produced 259 players selected in the 2021 NFL Draft. But those won’t be the last rookie signings heading into the 2021 season.
Plenty of talented players went undrafted, including Alabama linebacker Dylan Moses, Oregon State edge defender Hamilcar Rashed Jr. and Pitt safety Paris Ford and Florida State defensive tackle Marvin Wilson, among others (including a host of kickers and punters).
Those players and more were undoubtedly disappointed their names weren’t called in the NFL Draft. But that doesn’t mean their professional careers are over before they’ve begun.
MORE 2021 NFL DRAFT:
Full results | Team-by-team grades | Winners & losers
With that, here are the biggest undrafted free-agent signings:
NFL undrafted free agents 2021
This article will be updated as signings are revealed. Our list contains notable signings rather than every move.
- Javian Hawkins. RB, Louisville
- Paddy Fisher, LB, Northwestern
- Pooka Williams Jr., RB, Kansas
- Marvin Wilson, DT, Florida State
- Jonathan Adams Jr.. WR, Arkansas State
Green Bay Packers
- Ryan McCollum, C, Texas A&M
- Dylan Moses, LB, Alabama (non-football injury list)
Kansas City Chiefs
Los Angeles Chargers
Los Angeles Rams
New England Patriots
New Orleans Saints
New York Giants
New York Jets
- Jhamon Ausbon, WR, Texas A&M
- Jamie Newman, QB, Wake Forest
- Shakur Brown, CB, Michigan State
San Francisco 49ers
- Tamorrion Terry, WR, Florida State
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Naquan Jones, DT, Michigan State
- Tory Carter, FB, LSU