Ramadan, one of the biggest events in the Islamic calendar is here.
The same as every year, millions of Muslims around the world will observe the fast and pray – but like 2020 this is going to be quite a different year due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Staying inside and keeping a social distance has become the norm, but that doesn’t mean people won’t be observing the holy month.
For Ramadan 2021 it becomes even more important to stay connected with friends and loved ones.
So, if you want to wish someone a happy Ramadan and send heartwarming wishes and quotes, you’ve come to the right place.
How to wish someone a happy Ramadan
If you want to wish someone a happy Ramadan, you can say “Ramadan Kareem”, which means “have a generous Ramadan”.
An appropriate response to this is “Allahu Akram” which translates as “God is much more generous”.
Alternatively, you could say “Ramadan Mubarak,” which translates from the Arabic word meaning “blessed”.
The phrase “Blessed Ramadan” is often used, and is the same as wishing someone a Happy Ramadan.
Other greetings, wishes and quotes for Ramadan 2021
- Ramadan Kareem! May Allah give you all the prosperity and success.
- May Allah bless you with wealth and happiness and gives you a healthy life.
- Ramadan Mubarak. May this Ramadan clear your understanding and Judgement between right and wrong.
- That time of the year has come. A month to repent from our wrong-doings and sin. May all of us find peace on this Ramadan. Happy Ramzan Kareem!
The Mirror’s newsletter brings you the latest news, exciting showbiz and TV stories, sport updates and essential political information.
The newsletter is emailed out first thing every morning, at 12noon and every evening.
Never miss a moment by signing up to our newsletter here.
- Wish you have a blissful Ramadan 2021. May the Rahmat of Almighty Allah shine upon you and your family always!
- I pray for your continuous abundance in life, satisfaction, and joy. May all of these be a grant to you, for you are a great brother I treasure. A blessed Ramadan to you!
- All the blessings for this holy month.
- May Allah bring you peace and happiness this Ramadan.
- May the divine blessings of Allah protect you.